According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform our visitors:
- Who we are: Miraluna Karpathos Hotel is located in Lefkos beach of Karpathos island. We are happy to accommodate our visitors to our high quality apartments, offering memorable vacations to couples and families.
- The website visitors can contact Miraluna Karpathos Hotel through the corresponding form of interest, or by sending an email. We collect your personal data only for that purpose only.
- The data that is filled out in the form of interest includes the following fields:
- Full name (Required)
- Email (Required)
- Phone number
- Number of adults
- Number of children
- Check in date
- Check out date
- Additional information
- Where did you hear about us from
- The data entered in the form of interest is strictly available to Miraluna Karpathos Hotel manager and to the website administrators.
- The data entered in the form of interest or in the email sent by the website visitors is stored in the Miraluna Karpathos Hotel inbox and will remain stored until the party concerned requests its permanent deletion.
- Personal data download. You can contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request your data stored to our inbox to be sent to you.
- Personal data deletion. You can contact us through email (email@example.com) and request your data stored to our inbox to be permanently deleted.
- Log data. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website miraluna.gr.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we use third party services such as Google Analytics, that collect, moniton and analyze all of the above.
- Cookies. Cookies are files with a small amount od data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Website hack or security breach. In the event of our website hack or security breach, the website’s administrators are obliged to let people who are concerned know, mentioning which data may have leaked. The website’s administrators are also obliged to recover the website’s security as soon as possible and of course effectively, so as to avoid any future malicious actions against the website.